About the Hot Oil Boilers
Hot oil boilers are closed pressure vessels, having fluid thermal oil that receives heat on one surface and having heat "flame-smoke" gases, circulating as a result of burning a fuel on the other side.
Hot oil boilers are produced as an alternative to steam boilers in systems where high temperatures are needed in industry (leather, paper, textile, food, chemistry, dye, etc.) and have been used for this purpose.
It is produced in 8 different sizes as standard between 250,000 Kcal/h and 5,000,000 Kcal/h.
(Depending on the customer's request, it is also possible to produce at the desired capacity.)
- 1. Design and manufacturing in accordance with international standards.
- 2. High quality and long-life guarantee.
- 3. Heat transfer oil long-life guarantee.
- 4. ST 37 quality certified material. Serpentine ST 35.8 quality certified steel drawing pipe.
- 5. 250,000 – 5,000,000 Kcal/h capacity.
- 6. Natural Gas, LPG or Fuel Oil burner prefably.
- 7. Resistant to 0 – 10 bar pressure and 0 – 300ºC temperature.
- 8. Automatic control equipment for temperature, pressure and oil level.
- 9. PLC automation option.
- 10. Since the closed system operates with nitrogen support, there is no risk of burning or oxidation of heat transfer oil 11. Refractory on the inside, insulation with stone wool on the outside.